Container requests

This form is for ordering domestic recycling bins, domestic refuse bins, domestic recycling sacks, food waste bins and food waste caddies.

You can also report broken domestic and commercial bins, request additional commercial bins, and request a larger domestic refuse bin if you fit the criteria.

If you would like to order a compost bin this can be done through using their online form.

Note that this form is not for ordering garden waste bags, which you can do on the garden waste form